SHM is actively monitoring the evolving outbreak of COVID-19 and is dedicated to supporting hospitalists. We will be continually updating our resource page with information developed by hospitalists and by other organizations.
Welcome to the SHM Learning Portal
The best place for hospital medicine-specific CME and MOC, the Society of Hospital Medicine Learning Portal is the premier way for hospitalists to stay up-to-date on clinical content, continue their education, and enjoy the convenience of online learning modules.
New CME Courses
The following courses were published by SHM within the last 6 months.
- HQPS Transitions of Care Series
- HM20 Virtual on Demand
- Perioperative Infections and Fever
- Tracheostomy Management for the Hospitalist
- Pediatric Hospital Medicine 2020 Virtual On Demand
- Perioperative Management of Sleep Apnea and Noninvasive Respiratory Management for the Hospitalist
- Prevention and Treatment of Surgical Site Infections
- Initial Management of Severe Sepsis and Septic Shock
- Management of Patients with Hip Fractures
Critical Care for the Hospitalist Series
SHM is committed to providing essential education for hospitalists on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Dr. Eric Siegal, lead editor of the Critical Care for the Hospitalist Series, recommends the following courses:
View all courses in the Critical Care for the Hospitalist Series.