Welcome to the SHM Learning Portal
The only place for hospital medicine-specific CME, the Society of Hospital Medicine Learning Portal is the premier way for hospitalists to stay up-to-date on clinical content, continue their education, and enjoy the convenience of online learning modules.
Critical Care for the Hospitalist Series
SHM Consults: Perioperative and Consultative Medicine
New CME Courses
The following courseswere published by SHM within the last 6 months.
- Perioperative Cardiac Risk Assessment
- Managing Diabetes and Hyperglycemia in the Hospital: Focus on the Noncritically Ill Patient
- Perioperative Cardiac Risk Management
- Perioperative Care of the Patient with Cancer
- Venous Thromboembolism Prophylaxis in Surgical Patients
- Perioperative Evaluation and Treatment of Adrenal Insufficiency
- Point-Of-Care Ultrasound: Clinical Cases And Image Interpretation Practice Questions
- VTE Prevention In The Hospitalized Medical Patient
- Diagnostic Excellence - Society Of Hospital Medicine Learning Cases To Improve Performance